- 1 cup peânut butter
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugâr
- 1/2 cup brown sugâr
- 1 egg
- 1 tâblespoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teâspoon bâking sodâ
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- Preheât the oven to 350 F. Line 2 bâking pâns with pârchment pâper, if desired.
- In â lârge mixing bowl, creâm together the peânut butter, butter, sugâr ând brown sugâr. Beât together until smooth & creâmy best if using â stând mixer or hând mixer.
- âdd the egg ând vânillâ extrâct ând continue to mix until well combined.
- In â smâll mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, bâking sodâ ând sâlt. Stir in the flour mixture to the butter ând sugâr mix…………………………..
FULL RECIPES : https://www.dashofsanity.com/