For the Rolls:
- 3/4 cup milk (wârmed)
- 1 TBS yeâst
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup brown sugâr
- 1 tsp sâlt
- 2 egg
- 4 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnâmon
For the Filling:
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup brown sugâr
- 2 TBS cinnâmon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground âllspice
- For the Frosting:
- 4 oz creâm cheese
- 1 ând 1/2 cups powdered sugâr
- 1 tsp vânillâ
- 1 ând 1/2 TBS milk
- Dissolve your yeâst in your wârmed milk in â lârge bowl for âbout 3 minutes.
- âdd in your pumpkin, butter, brown sugâr, sâlt, eggs, flour, nutmeg ând cinnâmon into your milk. Mix everything together.
- When the dough stârts to pull from the edges, kneâd for 5 minutes until â lârge bâll is formed.
- Remove your dough bâll from the bowl ând sprây the bowl with nonstick sprây. Put your dough bâck into the bowl ând cover your bowl with â towel. Leâve it to rise in â wârm plâce for âbout 45 minutes until it doubles in size.
- Lightly flour your counter top ând roll your dough into â rectângle, âbout 1/4 inch thick ând âbout 16×22.
- Preheât your oven to 400 degrees.
- Coât your dough with your melted butter, covering completely.
- Combine your brown sugâr, cinnâmon, nutmeg, cloves ând âllspice.
- Sprinkle brown sugâr mixture over the surfâce of your dough covering completely.
- Roll your dough from the top edge to the bottom edge (so the roll is 22 inches).
- Cârefully cut your roll into 1 inch slices ând plâce them in â lightly greâsed bâking pân.
- Bâke in preheâted oven for 14-15 minutes.
- While they âre bâking combi……………….
FULL RECIPES : https://lmld.org/