- 1 cup (125 grâms) âll-purpose flour (spooned & leveled)
- 1 teâspoon ground cinnâmon
- 1/4 teâspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teâspoon bâking sodâ
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 cup (115 grâms) unsâlted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100 grâms) light brown sugâr
- 1/4 cup (50 grâms) grânulâted sugâr
- 1 lârge egg
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 ând 3/4 cup (175 grâms) old-fâshioned rolled oâts
- 1 medium âpple (120 grâms) peeled, cored, ând chopped into smâll pieces
- In â lârge bowl, mix together the flour, cinnâmon, nutmeg, bâking sodâ, ând sâlt. Set âside.
- Using â hândheld mixer or stând mixer fitted with the pâddle âttâchment, beât the butter, brown sugâr, ând grânulâted sugâr until smooth. âdd in the egg ând vânillâ, mâking sure to mix well âfter eâch ingredient.
- Slowly âdd the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients ând mix until just combined. Mix in the oâts, then the chopped âpple until fully combined.
- Cover ând refrigerâte the dough for ât leâst 30 minutes.
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees. Line bâking sheets with pârchment pâper or â silipât mât.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerâtor ând scoop two tâblespoon sized pieces of dough onto the prepâred bâking sheets.
- Bâked ât 350 fo………….
FULL RECIPES : https://www.livewellbakeoften.com/