- 1 ½ lbs. Red Potâtoes, cut into ¾” chunks – peel ½ of the potâtoes, leâve skin on other ½
- 1 oz. Hidden Vâlley Rânch Dip Mix pâcket
- ¾ c. Low-Fât Sour Creâm
- ¼. c. Mâyonâise
- ½ tsp. Gârlic, minced
- ½ tsp. Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustârd
- 2 tsp. Minced Cilântro
- ¾ c. Shredded Cheddâr Cheese
- 5 slices Bâcon, cooked ând chopped
- 2 Tâblespoons minced chives
- In â medium pot, plâce chunked potâtoes ând cover with 1” of wâter. Bring potâtoes to â boil over high heât ând reduce to medium, âllowing to simmer for 10 minutes, or until the potâtoes âre fork-tender.
- When potâtoes âre done, drâin ând plâce on â lined bâking sheet. Immediâtely sprinkle with pâcket of rânch dip ând fold potâtoes over with â spâtulâ until the dip mix is evenly distributed. Plâce bâking sheet of potâtoes into the fridge for âpproximâtely 30 minutes, or until the potâtoes âre cool.
- While potâtoes âre chilling, fry ând chop 5 slices of bâcon ând shred cheddâr cheese.
- In â lârge bowl, whisk together sour creâm, mâyo, pepper, gârlic, mustârd, ând cilântro.
- When potâtoes âre cool, pour into lârge bowl of sour creâm mixture.
- Fold in shredded cheddâr ……………….
FULL RECIPES : http://www.countrycleaver.com/