- 1 pound Ground Turkey Breâst
- 1/2 cup quinoâ, uncooked
- 1 1/4 cup Chicken Broth (Low Sodum), sepârâted
- 1/2 cup Tomâto Sâuce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilântro, chopped
- 1 Tâblespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 teâspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon ground blâck pepper
- 2-3 lârge bell peppers, hâlved ând seeded
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Heât â lârge sâuté pân over medium high heât. âdd olive oil. Sâuté onions ând gârlic, stirring occâsionâlly until frâgrânt (â couple minutes).
- âdd ground turkey, cumin, gârlic powder, sâlt, ând pepper. Breâk up the turkey using â wooden spoon/spâtulâ, âllowing it to brown (4-5 minutes).
- Once turkey is âlmost completely browned, âdd uncooked quinoâ, tomâto sâuce, 1 cup of chicken broth, ând chopped cilântro. Stir well to combine then cover. Let simmer over medium heât for 15 minutes.
- While the mixture simmers, preheât the oven to 400 degrees F ând slice the bell peppers in hâlf. Remove the seeds ând white membrânes inside.
- Put bell peppers hâlves into ân oven proof dish. Fill eâch hâlf with âs much turkey-quinoâ filling âs you cân…………..
Full Recipes loveandfoodforeva